If you’re looking for a gift card to give the person who has everything, look no further than your local Costco! From major retailers to fast food chains, we’ve got you covered.
Gift Cards that Costco sells
Costco sells a variety of gift cards, including those for restaurants, retailers, and Visa. The restaurant gift cards that Costco sells include those for Olive Garden, BJ’s Restaurants, and The Cheesecake Factory. The retailer gift cards that Costco sells include those for Macy’s, Kohl’s, and Target.
The benefits of buying gift cards at Costco
If you’re a Costco member, you may be surprised to know that the warehouse club sells a wide variety of gift cards. In fact, Costco has one of the most extensive selections of gift cards available, with options for just about every occasion.
Here are some of the benefits of buying gift cards at Costco:
- Convenience: You can purchase gift cards at your local Costco warehouse or online at Costco.com. Gift cards can also be easily re-gifted or gifted to someone else entirely.
- Variety: There is a wide selection of gift cards available at Costco, from popular retailers like Amazon and Target to restaurants like Olive Garden and The Cheesecake Factory.
- Value: Gift cards purchased at Costco typically do not have any additional fees, so you’ll get the full value of the card to use toward your purchase. Plus, you’ll often find special deals on select gift cards, such as savings of $10-$20 off your total purchase.
The different types of gift cards that Costco offers
Costco offers a variety of gift cards that can be used at a variety of different businesses. Some of the gift cards that Costco offers include:
- Visa gift cards: These gift cards can be used anywhere that Visa is accepted, which is most places.
- AMC gift cards: These gift cards can be used at any AMC theater.
- Barnes and Noble gift cards: These gift cards can be used at any Barnes and Noble store or online.
- iTunes gift cards: These gift cards can be used to purchase music, movies, TV shows, apps, and more on the iTunes Store.
How to use Costco gift cards
You can use your Costco Gift Card at any Costco warehouse in the United States, Puerto Rico and online at Costco.com. Gift Cards may not be used to purchase other gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, or to add balance to a Costco Cash Card.
How to save money when buying gift cards at Costco
If you’re a Costco member, you may be wondering if the warehouse club sells gift cards. The answer is yes! Costco sells a variety of gift cards for popular retailers, restaurants, and more at discount prices.
Here are some tips for getting the most value when buying gift cards at Costco:
- Check the expiration date: Gift cards sold at Costco typically have an expiration date of two years from the date of purchase. However, it’s always a good idea to check the expiration date before you buy to be sure.
- Watch for special promotions: Costco occasionally offers special promotions on select gift cards. For example, you may be able to get a $10 Costco Cash Card when you purchase a $100 Applebee’s gift card.
- Compare prices: Gift card prices at Costco can vary, so it’s important to compare prices before you buy. You can use a site like GiftCardGranny.com to compare prices from multiple sellers.
The best time to buy gift cards at Costco
If you’re a Costco member, you know that the retailer sells just about everything—including gift cards. In fact, Costco sells a wide variety of gift cards at a discount. From restaurant gift cards to gas gift cards to department store gift cards, you can find a card for just about any occasion.
To get the best deal on a Costco gift card, you’ll need to time your purchase right. The best time to buy a particular type of gift card at Costco is typically when that merchant is running a promotion. For example, you might be able to get 10% off an Applebee’s or Kohl’s gift card during certain periods throughout the year.
Another great time to buy a Costco gift card is during the holidays. That’s because many retailers offer bonus rewards when you purchase their gift cards during this time of year. For example, you might be able to earn 4% cash back on all Visa gift card purchases made between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Or, you could earn 5% cash back on all American Express Gift Cards purchased between Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Of course, you’ll need to have a Costco membership to take advantage of these deals. Luckily, memberships are relatively affordable, starting at just $60 per year for individuals and $120 per year for families.
How to get the most Value out of your Costco Gift Card
Costco sells a variety of gift cards that can be used at a number of different retailers. However, some cards are only available for a limited time and have to be purchased through the Costco website. Here are some tips to help you get the most value out of your Costco gift card.
- Check the balance of your card before you shop. You can do this online or by calling the customer service number on the back of your card.
- If you have a physical card, keep it in a safe place until you’re ready to use it. This will help prevent any accidental damage or loss.
- Shop during sales and take advantage of special offers. This can help you boost your savings and get more bang for your buck.
- Pay attention to expiration dates. Most cards have an expiration date, so be sure to use them before they expire.
Tips for using Costco Gift Cards
Costco offers a variety of gift cards for different stores and restaurants. They also offer e-gift cards that can be sent to an email address.
Here are some tips for using Costco gift cards:
- If you are a member, you can purchase Costco cash cards in denominations ranging from $25 to $1,000.
- Non-members can purchase Costco cash cards in denominations ranging from $50 to $1,000.
- Costco e-gift cards can be sent to any email address, and they do not expire.
- You can check your balance online or at any Costco store.