Looking for the best deals at Costco? Here’s a list of our top picks for what to buy at the warehouse club, from groceries to electronics.
Grocery items to buy at Costco
If you’re looking to save money on groceries, Costco is a great place to start. The bulk retailer offers a wide variety of items, from Food to household products, at affordable prices. But with so many choices, it can be tricky to know what’s worth your money.
Here are 10 grocery items that are typically cheaper at Costco:
Note: Before going to the warehouse, always know the opening Hour’s of Costco Food Court if you are planning to have Food at the Food Court stand.
Household items to buy at Costco
Costco is a loved retailer for a reason: the prices are unbeatable, and the quality is often just as good as what you’d find at a more expensive store. That being said, there are some items that are definitely worth buying at their Court, and others that you might want to skip.
Here’s a rundown of some of the best things to buy at Costco:
- Toilet paper: This is one household item where it really pays to buy in bulk. Costco’s Kirkland brand toilet paper is both affordable and reliable, so you can stock up without having to worry about running out.
- Paper towels: Another great household essential to buy at Costco is paper towels. Again, the Kirkland brand offers great value for money, so you can stock up without breaking the bank.
- Canned goods: Canned goods are always a good idea to have on hand, and Costco has a great selection of both name-brand and Kirkland-brand options. Whether you’re looking for soup, beans, or vegetables, you’ll be able to find what you need at a great price.
- Bottled water: Buying bottled water in bulk can be a great way to save money, and Costco has a variety of options available. Whether you’re looking for spring water or filtered water, you’re sure to find something that suits your needs.
Clothing items to buy at Costco
Clothing items are not something that people commonly think of when they think of Costco. However, Costco does sell a variety of clothing items for both men and women. Here is a list of clothing items that you can buy at Costco:
- Dress shirts
Electronics to buy at Costco
There are plenty of great electronics deals to be had at Costco, but there are a few things you should keep in mind before you buy.
First, always check the return policy. Costco is known for their generous return policy, but it doesn’t apply to all electronics. If you’re not sure, ask a sales associate or look it up online before you make your purchase.
Second, be aware of the warranty. Many electronics sold at Costco come with an extended warranty, but it’s important to read the fine print. Make sure you understand what is and isn’t covered before you buy.
Finally, always compare prices. Just because an item is sold at Costco Warehouse doesn’t mean it’s always the best deal. Use a site like PriceGrabber or Amazon to compare prices before you buy.
With these tips in mind, here are some great electronics deals to be had at Costco:
- Televisions: You can find great deals on televisions at Costco, especially during Black Friday and other major sales periods. Keep in mind that many of the televisions sold at Costco are doorbusters or limited-time offers, so if you see a good deal, don’t hesitate!
- Computers and tablets: Costco always has a few computers and tablets on sale, but the selection can be limited. If you’re looking for a specific model or brand, it’s best to shop elsewhere. However, if you’re open to different options, you could find a great deal at Costco.
- Camera and video equipment: You can find some great deals on cameras and video equipment at Costco. They typically have a good selection of entry-level DSLRs as well as some higher-end models. They also carry GoPro cameras and other action cams.
Outdoor/sporting goods to buy at Costco
Costco is an excellent place to buy outdoor and sporting goods. Some of the items that you might want to consider purchasing at Costco include:
- Golf balls
- Tennis balls
- Lawn mower
Tools to buy at Costco
When it comes to buying tools, one of the best places to shop is Costco. The big box retailer offers a wide variety of tools at competitive prices, making it a great destination for do-it-yourselfers and professional contractors alike.
Whether you’re looking for power tools, hand tools, or anything in between, here are 10 essential tools that you can find at Costco.
A good power drill is a necessity for any tool box, and Costco has a great selection to choose from. You’ll find both cordless and corded drills, as well as impact drivers and hammer drills.
If you’re going to be doing any woodworking, a circular saw is an absolute must-have. At Costco, you can find both handheld and table top models from brands like DeWalt and Makita.
A router is another essential woodworking tool that allows you to create custom shapes and designs. You can find both plunge routers and fixed-base routers at Costco, from brands like Bosch and Makita.
Portable Air Compressor
An air compressor is a versatile tool that can be used for a variety of applications, from inflating tires to powering air tools. At Costco, you can find both portable and stationary air compressors from brands like DeWalt and Makita.
Toys to buy at Costco
Costco is one of the most popular places to buy toys. They offer a wide selection of brands and types of toys, and they often have toys that are not available at other retailers. Costco also offers some exclusive toys that can only be found at their store.
Here are some of the best toys to buy at Costco:
- Exclusive items: These are toys that can only be found at Costco stores. They are often unique or hard-to-find items that are not available at other retailers.
- Name brand items: Costco offers a wide selection of name brand toys. This includes popular brands like Barbie, Hot Wheels, LEGO, and more.
- Educational toys: Costco offers a variety of educational toys for kids of all ages. These include everything from learning aids to building kits to science experiments.
Miscellaneous items to buy at Costco
- Laundry detergent
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Trash bags
- Snack foods
- Cooking oil